3204 MIDWAY RD, VERSAILLES, KY 40383
Stonewall Farm Kentucky For Sale
Horse / Equine Farm Property
Stonewall Farm Kentucky
3204 Midway Rd, Versailles, KY 40383
262-acre horse farm
Here is your chance to own the world-renowned recently renovated Stonewall Farm!
The property has 262 acres of gently rolling, predominantly maury soil. Adjoins Lane’s End and a portion of Airdrie on the stone-fenced frontage of Midway Road.
The cathedral-like stallion barn, built for Medaglia d’Oro, consists of 13 cedar-lined stalls. A flowered stallion ring connects it to the breeding shed. Fountains line the steps up to the 5500+/- lovely furnished office.
7 additional barns and employee housing grace the tree-filled landscape.
A separate stone-pillared gated entrance (of the 4 gated entrances), leads to a turn of the 18th century, fully renovated and elegantly furnished 6500+/- sq. ft. home.
Top of the line kitchen, first-floor luxurious owner’s suite, sand-floored wine cellar, three additional suites, entertaining wing, and a separate guest home are just a few of the unique features of this estate home of the prestigious Stonewall Farm.
For Sale Price:
To download a printable copy,
- A 150-year-old stone wall, built by Irishman John Kearney, lines the front of the property and is in pristine condition.
- 20 minutes to Lexington, 1 hour to Louisville, and 1.5 hours to Cincinnati.
- Association: Lexington Blue Grass
- Fence: Plank, Stone/Rock, & V-mesh
- Property Subtype: Farm
- Utilities: Electricity, Telephone, Water, Gas, High-speed Internet
- Lease Type: Net
- Topography: Gently Rolling
- Housing: Main, Guest, Tenants, & Manager
- Water: City, Ponds, & Creeks
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Sewer: Septic
- Farm Improvements: 10 Horse Barns, Office, Equipment Buildings, Hay Storage, Training Track.
For more information contact:
Phone: (866) 433-9235
Please fill out the form below to inquire about this property or schedule a showing.